Please save the date and make plans to join KU’s Polsinelli Transactional Law Center for a discussion of transactional lawyering with top women attorneys. Speakers will discuss career paths in transactional law and why they do what they do, plus issues like self-promotion, balancing work and family, having effective conversations with colleagues and clients, and supporting women in leadership.
Thursday, October 25 | 4:30 Panel | 5:30 Reception
Five 21 at The Oread, 1200 Oread Ave., Lawrence, KS
Confirmed panelists include:
• Vedrana Balta, Senior Corporate Attorney, Waddell & Reed Inc.
• Elizabeth Fast, Partner, Spencer Fane LLP
• Natalie Haag, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Capitol Federal Savings
• Anna Kimbrell, Associate, Husch Blackwell LLP
• Lisa Schultes, Senior Partner, Polsinelli PC
Registration will open in mid-September.
This event is sponsored by the Polsinelli Transactional Law Center at the University of Kansas School of Law, with support from Spencer Fane LLP, Capitol Federal Savings, Husch Blackwell LLP, Waddell & Reed Inc., and Polsinelli PC.